Come and work with us!
Are you a carer with at least six months’ care experience? Would you like to work in a positive, supportive and rewarding environment, helping our service users to live happy and fulfilling lives?
At Richardson Care we offer our care workers:
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Free gym membership
- Free training to achieve accredited qualifications
- Fixed rota to give better home/work balance
- Free monthly prize draw
- Regular free reward events/nights out for staff
- Equal pay employer
- Refer a friend bonus
- Well-staffed shifts
- Salary of £16,391 to £20,354 per year, dependent on age and qualifications
Full-time Care / Activity Support Workers
We are currently recruiting Care / Activity Support Workers on a permanent full-time basis to work in Kingsthorpe and Duston in Northampton.
As a Care / Activity Support Worker at a Richardson Care home, you’ll support our service users with acquired brain injury or learning disabilities to achieve their goals – however small – and share in their successes. You’ll work with people of all ages and assist with daily living – both in the home and during a range of activities in the community, so no two days will be the same. You’ll join a team of carers in a warm, friendly environment, who are dedicated to providing excellent care.
You’re compassionate and positive with a can-do approach. You already have at least six months’ experience of working in care, ideally in a residential setting. Most-importantly, you’re kind, caring and enthusiastic. You’ll be willing to learn and want the flexibility that working shifts offers. Ideally, you’ll have an NVQ 2 / HSC or equivalent qualification in care, but if not, then we’ll provide free training so that you can achieve this or other qualifications to develop your career.
Admissions & Referrals Co-ordinator
If you’re a successful sales person but fed up of selling the same old products, then this opportunity will offer you something different and worthwhile. Would you like to use your sales skills to sell a service that could change a person’s life for the better?
As part of our Admissions & Referrals Team your work will involve combining both office-based and field work in order to maximise admissions into our service. You will be working UK wide and largely within the Social Services sector to raise awareness of the service we offer using a variety of sales techniques.
- You have a proven track record in telesales and field sales. (Your target is a minimum of 30 outgoing calls a day)
- You have a proven track record in making and keeping professional relationships
- You’re a confident driver with a clean UK driving licence
- You’re prepared to work occasional unsocial hours – e.g. early mornings, late evenings, weekends. Normal working hours are Monday – Friday 9am-5pm.
- You have GCSE grade C or above in English
Ideally, you’ll also be used to attending exhibitions, conferences, and networking events. You have knowledge of the care industry sector and contacts within Social Services, NHS, Councils and Local Authorities.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
All positions – how to apply
You can apply now by sending your CV to us at email@example.com
If you’d like any more information, then give our Administrator, Laura Griffin, a call – she’ll be happy to speak to you. Call Laura on 01604 791266 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.