Come and work with us!
Are you a carer with at least one year’s care experience? Would you like to work in a positive, supportive and rewarding environment, helping our service users to live happy and fulfilling lives?
At Richardson Care we offer our care workers:
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Free gym membership
- Free learning and development to achieve accredited qualifications
- Fixed rota to give better home/work balance
- Regular free reward events/nights out for staff
- Equal pay employer
- Refer a friend bonus
- Well-staffed shifts
- Salary of £16,696.00 to £19,949.00 per year
Full-time Care Support Workers
We are currently recruiting Care Support Workers on a permanent full-time basis to work in Kingsthorpe and Duston in Northampton.
As an Activity/Care Support Worker at a Richardson Care home, you’ll support our service users with acquired brain injury or learning disabilities to achieve their goals – however small – and share in their successes. You’ll work with people of all ages and assist with daily living – both in the home and during a range of activities in the community, so no two days will be the same. You’ll join a team of carers in a warm, friendly environment, who are dedicated to providing excellent care.
You’re compassionate and positive with a can-do approach. You already have at least one year’s experience of working in care, ideally in a residential setting. Most-importantly, you’re kind, caring and enthusiastic. You’ll be willing to learn and want the flexibility that working shifts offers. Ideally, you’ll have an NVQ 2 / HSC or equivalent qualification in care, but if not, then we’ll provide free training so that you can achieve this or other qualifications to develop your career.
We are recruiting an Administrator to work in our specialist residential care home in Kingsthorpe, Northampton.
About the role:
- To assist in the efficient running of the home’s administration function and compliance with all statutory requirements
- 40 hours per week: 8am – 4pm (or 9am – 5pm when required to cover phones)
- Salary scale 6 (£19,647 per annum)
- Additional benefits such as profit-share bonus scheme and free gym membership
- You have 2-3 years of relevant secretarial experience and qualifications such as Computer Passport, C.L.A.I.T, or R.S.A II
- You are well-organised, have excellent telephone, diary management and time-management skills
- You are computer literate and familiar with Word, Excel, emails, etc
- You have good people skills and general PR skills
- You have a good knowledge of basic letter writing, compilation of meeting minutes as well as filing
- Ideally you will also have had previous experience of working with adults with learning disabilities or acquired brain injury
- You demonstrate a logical approach to duties and have a good grasp of basic marketing skills
- You have a proven track record in the day to day management of an office situation dealing with a whole range of administration duties
- You’ll work to improve existing systems of administration with a desire to improve them
- You have the ability to work without direct supervision
- You are able to transcribe recorded meetings and competent in short hand
For more details see the Administrator Job Description
Closing date: 17 February 2020
All positions – how to apply
You can apply now by completing our online form and sending your CV to us.
If you’d like any more information, then give our Administrator, Dawn Briggs, a call – she’ll be happy to speak to you. Call Dawn on 01604 791266 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.