Our admissions and referrals team, along with our senior managers, attend various exhibitions and conferences in the fields of social care, learning disability and brain injury rehabilitation. They take place all over the country and enable us to stay up to date with the latest developments and meet experts in related fields.
We are taking part in the exhibition at The Future of Social Care Conference: Integrated care solutions and we have been allocated a limited number of free conference places (worth £325 + VAT each). We’re offering them to our contacts on a first come, first served basis. Please contact us if you would like a ticket.
The event takes place on 16 May 2017, at Adelphi House, University of Salford. At the conference, leading experts will offer unique insights into new models of care and the latest developments in government policy aimed at meeting the ever-increasing demands on the social care sector in the UK.
Topics covered on the day will include:
- How will the additional £2 billion of funding announced in the spring budget be allocated and what impact will it have?
- What structural changes will be needed to overhaul the social care system?
- What is the New Care Models Programme and what implications does it have for social care?
- What impact is the crisis in social care having on the NHS?
- How could closer integration of primary and acute care ease the pressure on the social care system?
- How will STPs address the fragmented nature of the health and social care sectors?
- How can new technology be used to improve the quality of social care?
If you’re going along, please come and see us at the exhibition on the ground floor, stand AH005.