We would like to thank all of the family members of the service users in our care who took part in our annual survey.
The results of the survey completed at the end of 2022 show that:
- 100% of respondents were happy with the care provided
- 100% felt that their relative was treated with dignity and respect
- 100% felt that staff were friendly and approachable
- 90% said that their loved one’s quality of life had improved since admission to the service
- 94% would recommend Richardson Care, if appropriate.
Laura Richardson-Cheater, Director at Richardson Care comments: “We are delighted with the survey results again this year but we’re never complacent. We welcome all feedback and are always looking at ways to provide better outcomes. Our service users have complex needs and we are entrusted with their care. We take that responsibility very seriously.”
In addition, we received the following comments from family members about their loved ones’ care:
“I agree 110% that his quality of life has improved since he arrived at Richardson Care.
Professional care – kindness with knowledge applied
Happy faces – staff and, more importantly, residents
Clinical knowledge – access to expert advice, attention to detail of personal care plans.”
“Staff have her welfare front and centre…The staff not only support our daughter, they have been very supportive to myself and all the family…the staff should be acknowledged for all their hard work and care they show to the service users.”
You can see the survey results in full here https://www.richardsoncares.co.uk/survey-results-2022/